12/31/2012 8:55amHelping stop gun violence is not as simple as putting laws in place but also involves controlling who has access to guns, according to Provo's police chief.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- US urges new sanctions on NKorea and warns of catastrophe
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Interest in the Jazz peaking for the playoffs
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff