12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Police: WVC squad car stolen, recovered
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Utah moves up to No. 19 in College Football Playoff rankings; Washington in playoff