12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Man with fake gun subdued at Park City hospital, official says