12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- FLDS man in food stamp fraud case sentenced to $25 fee, training
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Provo doctors use hologram imaging to change the way surgeons operate
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Bernie Sanders: Dems should get credit for killing AHCA
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Road to Understanding: Housing prices, crowds a problem for Moab