12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Humane Society representing family of dog ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County