12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Body of missing fisherman recovered from Flaming Gorge
- Power restored after outage in central Utah causes over 13K customers to lose power
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Patrick Kinahan: BYU coaches pushing NFL for players