12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- Antelope Island fire reaches 13,240 acres, nearly half the park
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- R.I.P.: The world's last VCR will be manufactured this month
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Ameritech offers accelerated pathway to nursing ahead of nursing shortage
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages