12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter
- Sheriff proposes "urban campsite" to curb homeless problem
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed wife's ex-husband
- Screaming Eagles ask fans to decide if they should sign troubled ex-NFL star Hardy
- Weber County detectives seek owners of hundreds of stolen items
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations