12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral