12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz under pressure to resign
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge