12/05/2012 6:15pmAfter more than five and a half years of court hearings and delays, the case against Curtis Allgier wrapped up Wednesday when he was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Browse by Day Archive
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- South Jordan students perform homemade opera
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Specialized team to help fight Brian Head Fire