11/30/2012 6:13pmThe FrontRunner South line through Utah county will start boarding passengers on December 8. Several reporters got to take a preview ride on the train, during which several thousand dollars of equipment were stolen.
Browse by Day Archive
- Court partly reinstates Trump travel ban; fall arguments set
- Upper Bear Valley evacuated as precaution due to Brian Head Fire
- 'Pharma Bro' defies advice to keep quiet before fraud trial
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- Tips for dealing with rude, unkind or ungrateful people
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Jazz get assists from Baylor, Stockton for latest draft picks