11/23/2012 6:49pmThe election is two-and-a-half weeks in the rearview. Republicans, however, are not finished scrutinizing the outcome of the 4th Congressional District race that found Jim Matheson a winner over Mia Love by an extremely narrow margin.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Hacked emails complicate Democratic National Convention; DNC chair resigns
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Wasserman Schultz resigning as party leader
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection