11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Great Clips of the Week: Premier League team gives gift to young fan with cancer; Utah fans celebrate too soon
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'