11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Police ID man, 8-year-old boy in SLC murder-suicide
- 2 teens injured, 1 critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Utah man accused of illegal poaching of Nevada elk
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Woman's body found in Bear River; police call death 'suspicious'
- Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Rally planned for Utah man jailed in Venezuela