11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Fake news, real violence: the consequences of an Internet echo chamber