11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Runnin’ Utes schedule future series with Butler, Xavier and BYU
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class