11/15/2012 9:17amThe annual "World's Biggest Liar" competition is set to happen today in the U.K. At least that's what they say. We've all been lied to before, but how can people better spot fibs in the future?
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130