04/25/2013 7:43pmProperty once belonging to FLDS church leader Warren Jeffs now belongs to his former bodyguard. Willie Jessop won the property for $3.6 million during an auction in St. George Thursday. No one else placed a bid.
Browse by Day Archive
- Does saturated fats clog your arteries? Controversial paper says 'no'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- UVU student's gun fires at food court
- Trump puts bull's-eye on Bears Ears National Monument
- Child psychologist advises parents about pros, cons of controversial Netflix show
- Tooele man who 'loses control' charged in two attacks
- Man killed in Iron County rollover crash
- Salt Lake principal placed on leave during investigation retires
- Chaffetz to miss key votes on budget because of need for foot surgery
- Examining former BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in the NFL draft