04/11/2013 11:03pmA "significant" landslide occurred Wednesday night at the Bingham Canyon Mine, Kennecott Utah Copper officials confirmed. Its size is estimated to be about 2,000-feet wide and 2,000-feet long.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Report: 1/3 of impoverished Utahns spend 1/2 of their income on housing
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Train crashes at New Jersey station; 1 dead, 74 hospitalized
- David Ortiz goes undercover as a Lyft driver, fans don't notice
- Review: 6 outdoor products for family vacations
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Child care now costs more than in-state college tuition
- Why do police shoot to kill?