04/11/2013 11:03pmA "significant" landslide occurred Wednesday night at the Bingham Canyon Mine, Kennecott Utah Copper officials confirmed. Its size is estimated to be about 2,000-feet wide and 2,000-feet long.
Browse by Day Archive
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- 5 of the biggest blockbuster films made in Utah
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- Little Cottonwood Canyon closed until Friday morning due to weather