03/15/2013 7:41amGov. Gary Herbert is hinting that he may veto a bill passed by the legislature that allows Utah residents to carry a gun without a permit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Utah dad spends $1K to dress daughter as Wonder Woman, recreates scenes from movie
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Attacks on the internet keep getting bigger and nastier