02/21/2013 8:46amUHP said a driver traveling too fast for conditions lost control on state Route 201 and rolled his truck onto the 3200 West on-ramp. The ramp has reopened, but roads remain slick in areas.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash