02/20/2013 6:58pmThe state's secure government networks face an alarming number of cyber attacks. They happen daily, are continuing to grow in number, and have spiked in recent years.
Browse by Day Archive
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Woman in serious condition after shooting; 1 taken into custody
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Teen charged in girl's murder to remain in custody while competency is restored
- Australia defends end of MH370 hunt; investigation continues
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle