11/22/2012 8:19amRetailers say they're just meeting customer demands, but employees say they want a holiday with their family. We wanted to know why retailers are opening their doors earlier and earlier.
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash