10/11/2012 7:32amA West Haven man accused of fatally shooting his younger brother will plead guilty to negligent homicide and carrying a dangerous weapon under the influence of alcohol or drugs, his attorney said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- 'We support Beckerle:' Dozens hold another protest for fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child