11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- US official says Orlando shooter's widow has been arrested
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Fight 'Blue Monday' with yellow — and other positivity tips
- UDOT asking drivers to give snowplows space