11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Director: Zoo safe despite shooting of gorilla to save boy