11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- Donald Trump goes off on Evan McMullin at Ohio victory rally
- Mom with 3 young kids, drugs in car arrested after chase
- Dead man found in SUV that had pile of parking tickets on it
- Pirates seize Russian captain, 2 crew in waters off Nigeria
- Macaw poses in man's mug shot after unlucky court appearance
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- Messages greet Bountiful students as police seek more answers in shooting
- 'Keep up the prayer:' Cancer returns for boy whose dad got a tattoo to match son's scar
- Police: Student fires gun at Bountiful school before his parents disarm him
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Christmas song?