11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Sign of the times: A restaurant is a restaurant, a bar is a bar in Utah
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- KSL Indie Report: 5 independent movies to stream right now on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu
- GOP drops US-Mexico wall demands as spending talks advance
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies