11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Man gets 12 years in drug conspiracy, money laundering case
- Walmart agrees to $7.5M settlement in discrimination suit
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire