11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'