07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Home remodel gives BYU radio host new hope to fight terminal cancer diagnosis
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- 4 potential opponents to face BYU in the Poinsettia Bowl
- Plans unveil new details of six-building Trolley Square project
- Woman charged with kidnapping in alleged ambush that police say led to man's death
- 'Save the Hollows': 600 sign petition to stop Draper development
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- OPEC agrees to cut output in bid to push up oil price
- Game Night Live MVPs: East's Warren rushes into record book with top honor