07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Utah company debuts all-electric big rig prototype
- Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh makes appearances at 2 Utah high schools
- Police: Multiple robbers invade home through unlocked door in WVC
- Utah mosque invites people to 'Meet The Muslims'
- Candy Cane Corner opens with the help of Salt Lake City's RDA
- Chef credited with inventing General Tso's Chicken has died
- 2016 guide to Christmas and holiday events in Utah
- 9 killed in Oakland warehouse fire, dozens more feared dead
- Payson mom gives birth to twins — 11 days apart