07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man admits cutting, hiding body in suitcase after overdose
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer