07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Suicidal student had planned stabbing spree, affidavit says
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Make Your Week: Woman loses Christmas budget check, Harmons employee finds it
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Man gets 12 years in drug conspiracy, money laundering case
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire