07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- What is ‘normal eating’?
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Have You Seen This? Inside a $250M Bel Air spec home
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders