07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Chaffetz letter: Tweet from Bryce Canyon shows 'coordination' with White House
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona