07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Child rescued from hot car is second Utah case in 2 days
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- From novel to film: Ranking 6 Roald Dahl adaptations
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu