07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Conservationist buys Needles Outpost for $2.5M during controversial land auction
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump sides with French winner, at least now
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash