07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Authorities investigate killing of hippo at El Salvador zoo
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- Judge to hear arguments on Dakota Access oil pipeline work
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Authorities want help solving case after cat shot multiple times