07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'