07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: No. 19 Utah at UCLA
- Man dies from injuries after he was shot at SLC car wash
- Search continues for daughter of The Piano Guys
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- George HW Bush letter to Bill Clinton suggests there is some grace in politics
- Montana judge sparks outrage with no prison time for incest
- Equality Utah files lawsuit over what it calls 'anti-gay school laws'
- Trump says he'll sue sexual misconduct accusers
- Meet the baby who was born twice
- Have You Seen This? Dog sounds like TIE fighter in Star Wars