06/18/2013 3:13pmSetting a team workout record in pre-draft player workouts, the Jazz bring in Syracuse point guard Michael Carter-Williams, leaving Trey Burke as the only lotter-caliber point guard not to workout for the Jazz.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Petapalooza connects families with new best friends
- Female CEOs earn much less than their male counterparts
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven