06/18/2013 3:13pmSetting a team workout record in pre-draft player workouts, the Jazz bring in Syracuse point guard Michael Carter-Williams, leaving Trey Burke as the only lotter-caliber point guard not to workout for the Jazz.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Family says fallen rescuer often 'gave all he had' to others
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'