06/18/2013 3:13pmSetting a team workout record in pre-draft player workouts, the Jazz bring in Syracuse point guard Michael Carter-Williams, leaving Trey Burke as the only lotter-caliber point guard not to workout for the Jazz.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Trump's big day underway: First, church before swearing-in
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" to appear in US courtroom