06/18/2013 3:13pmSetting a team workout record in pre-draft player workouts, the Jazz bring in Syracuse point guard Michael Carter-Williams, leaving Trey Burke as the only lotter-caliber point guard not to workout for the Jazz.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- Fake news, real violence: the consequences of an Internet echo chamber
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Kamas mayor crashes school bus after suffering heart attack, UHP says