02/12/2013 11:40amWith a finger on the pulse of the sports world KSL asks the pressing questions and gets the insightful answers from our team of sports reporters. Today's question: After 52 games Jazz are 28-24, one game better than last season. Sign of progress?
Browse by Day Archive
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- Utah to face Indiana in Foster Farms Bowl on Dec. 28
- Salt Lake County deputy mayor resigns
- Construction begins for new Lockheed Martin facility at Hill Air Force Base
- Army Corps blocks route of Dakota Access oil pipeline
- Death toll hits 30 in inferno at art studio 'horror house'
- Have You Seen This? Self-petting dog will make your day
- BYU to face Wyoming in Poinsettia Bowl in San Diego
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- Dylann Roof to judge: Let lawyers back on death penalty case