02/12/2013 11:40amWith a finger on the pulse of the sports world KSL asks the pressing questions and gets the insightful answers from our team of sports reporters. Today's question: After 52 games Jazz are 28-24, one game better than last season. Sign of progress?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Ex-Granite School District employee sent to jail for embezzling $100K
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Fake news, real violence: the consequences of an Internet echo chamber
- Orem police looking for owner of peeping drone
- With Huntsman in mix for secretary of state, will Romney be passed over?
- Bishop to meet with Trump transition team to discuss overturning monument decisions
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care