02/09/2013 2:17pmAl Jefferson had 32 points, but when the Bulls decided to stop him form getting the ball and the game turned in their favor.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Clinton campaign setting up shop in Salt Lake