06/26/2014 10:30amRobert Anae's first year installing a hurry-up offense in Provo, which was second in the nation in total plays, provided six points on just 48 percent (27 of 56) of Cougars scoring opportunities inside the 20-yard line.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor