06/26/2014 10:30amRobert Anae's first year installing a hurry-up offense in Provo, which was second in the nation in total plays, provided six points on just 48 percent (27 of 56) of Cougars scoring opportunities inside the 20-yard line.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- KSL Indie Report: 5 independent movies to stream right now on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Have You Seen This? The robot knife game