03/28/2013 8:50amNick Emery - a three-time Utah state champion and two-time state high school player of the year - was courted by college basketball super-powers UCLA, Kansas and North Carolina. But the 6-foot-2-inch point guard spurned them all to start a two-year Mormon mission to Germany.
Browse by Day Archive
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC streets; no known threat to public
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- UK bomber said to have told mother 'Forgive me' before blast
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Police: St. George children taken by father are in Mexico
- Woman cited for DUI after car hits boy on bicycle
- Does Eric Mika have a future in the NBA?
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver
- Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
- From Left Field: Teacher crosses over student, receives adulation