03/28/2013 8:50amNick Emery - a three-time Utah state champion and two-time state high school player of the year - was courted by college basketball super-powers UCLA, Kansas and North Carolina. But the 6-foot-2-inch point guard spurned them all to start a two-year Mormon mission to Germany.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- US gives Iraq $2.7B credit to buy military equipment