03/28/2013 8:50amNick Emery - a three-time Utah state champion and two-time state high school player of the year - was courted by college basketball super-powers UCLA, Kansas and North Carolina. But the 6-foot-2-inch point guard spurned them all to start a two-year Mormon mission to Germany.
Browse by Day Archive
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Murder charge filed in 2011 concert shooting death
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison