03/28/2013 8:50amNick Emery - a three-time Utah state champion and two-time state high school player of the year - was courted by college basketball super-powers UCLA, Kansas and North Carolina. But the 6-foot-2-inch point guard spurned them all to start a two-year Mormon mission to Germany.
Browse by Day Archive
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- Brush fire in Utah County newest of several burning across the state
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Police looking for teen who used pepper spray during fight at Taylorsville Dayzz
- South Jordan students perform homemade opera
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday
- Specialized team to help fight Brian Head Fire