03/28/2013 8:50amNick Emery - a three-time Utah state champion and two-time state high school player of the year - was courted by college basketball super-powers UCLA, Kansas and North Carolina. But the 6-foot-2-inch point guard spurned them all to start a two-year Mormon mission to Germany.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'