02/21/2013 10:01amCraig Cusick's game winning shot leading BYU over Utah State in a game that had been postponed two months earlier due to Aggie player Danny Berger's near death experience shows once again that sports is way more than just a game.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Several homes evacuated after mudslide near Eden
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice