01/11/2013 8:00amBYU had its best defensive half of the season, holding Pepperdine to 16 second-half points, in a 76-51 win Thursday to extend its winning streak to five games.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'
- Settlement proposed for contentious land-use plans in 8 counties